Wednesday, March 18, 2015

YOLO!


Today we watched a video about YOLO explaining what it is and the causes.

In the video there were many scenes of people (mostly teens and young adults) partying and being drunk and also tweets about their nights (driving drunk, partying and drugs etc.) I think that  the website showed an extreme side of YOLO that is not too common around the whole world. Yes there are many people who do that however normally when people say yolo everyday it is for the purpose of lets say : yolo I will eat two burgers and I don't care if I get fat or yolo its red but there are no cars. Little things like that. I get it that sometimes yolo can lead to bad things but in general it is a good motto for people to live by. You only live once. Personally I think yolo is okay as long as people don't go into extremes and using that as an excuse. Otherwise YOLO on people !

Image result for yolo

No comments:

Post a Comment