Tuesday, March 10, 2015

DEAR READER

Dear reader-
Who the heck are you?!?! Probably some man in his 50s creeping on this page because you have nothing better to do than to read about the lives of the losers who call themselves "Middle School". I am guessing that you own a cat, and are divorced. Dear reader, you are so creepy. I think I will request a restraining order. It is not my fault you are obsessed with me. Dear reader, please, stop reading! You really have an obsessive addiction to all of the middle schoolers lame posts about "feelings".

Who would even want to read about the time in  your life you wish you could forget??? Middle school is the worst possible time.

Dear reader, why are you still reading!?!? You want to hear from us losers. We are no one. Suprise! secretly, we are all other fifty year old creepers. That's right. SO stop reading! Whatever purpose you  had reading about our lives is over! So stop reading! 

1 comment: