Thursday, March 12, 2015

My thought




We were watching these videos on how kids succeed on digitalbytes.commonsensemedia.org
It is all about younger kids succeeding in what they are interested in. And it talks about how they started and and slowly built up to achieving something.

The kids were totally inspirational but not really. I mean, it's great how they succeeded in things however whenever I look at something like this it just makes me think that you need to be in the right place and know the right people to be able to get things done. To me succeeding is all about where in the world you are and also being lucky enough to have money or know people connected to what you want to achieve. It was pretty interesting to see how young the children were and how they succeeded. Unfortunately for me this didn't really inspire me because I believe that things like that don't happen.

P.S. I hope you all realize that trying hard is important but most of the time it wont even matter.


Image result for the what was that face


No comments:

Post a Comment