Wednesday, March 25, 2015

nothing




Okay...
SO....
THIS IS WEIRD.

I have been starring sat this page for several minutes and I'm kinda getting REALLY bored.
There's nothing i want to share with you because you readers do not exist. I would rather be eating my croissants then trying to figure out what to blog about. Since I sort of have to blog about something, I will give you a countdown of the funniest memes online that I could find.

Like you didn't get enough of those from me ! LOL
So...
Yeah...
I guess I will start now...

                                                                 5. This meme is so true! #ALSicebucketchallenge

4. I mean they should realize that sometimes we can't get to places whether it's work or school!
Image result for hilarious memes 2015

3. I don't like it when it's winter!
Image result for hilarious memes 2015

2.For real lady gaga?! LOL
Image result for hilarious memes 2015 lady gaga dress

1.HAHA 
Image result for funniest meme baby


SO....
This probably seemed useless but I think after the first picture you didn't bother to read it so ...yeah...IM kinda writing to myself...that...is...AWKWARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment