Wednesday, April 15, 2015

the phone thing

uhhh i dont have a phone so i cant relate to anything others say,,,,i mean i do but i never use it and its just completely dead.

although, i have an ipad which i use for most of the things in my life

if i ever lost it the only thing id be super upset about is my music and my photos. as well as my documents, stories, memories and whatever my ipad keeps.

my ipad contains the internet, where i make all of my discoveries and creations. its quite depressing to say that its another new world, which i actually prefer most of the time. I talk to my friends, my wife, draw, read, discover and what not.

but my ipad is also where i get anxious and fall apart (temporarily.) No matter how accessible the internet is, i still have trouble socializing with others and it often brings me anxiety. I discovered most of the things i know now online, and sometimes i wish i never even knew about them because they hurt so much.

People come and go, and you dont even understand how they are able to change you completely.

but no matter how hard it is to look at them i would still like to keep all these things beacause they remind me of who i am. my ipad reminds of who i am today and who i will be one day. it sounds disgusting, but its safe to say that it has changed myself to the point where i dont even know what i would be into right now. i have full control of it, but it controls me instead.

IF NOT FOR THE IPAD, I WOULD HAVE NOT HAD A WIFE RIGHT NOW AND I WOULD FALL INTO A MIDLIFE CRISIS.

BLESS STEVE JOBS AND JSUS FOR MAKING MY LIFE A THING AHAH


No comments:

Post a Comment